- Yellowish Translucent polyimide made film that backed with silicone adhesive tape with characteristics of extremely unique and low electrostatic discharge properties.
- Electric insulating property is available in non-standard slit rolls, customized shape or sheets.
- Polyimide film does not get soften in above room temperature. Therefore, the film is excellence for use on surfaces at elevated temperature.
- Has characteristic of low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal from PWB.
- Can protect electronic products from conventional polyimide tapes which can normally generate up to 10,000 volts when in use that can damage board mounted electronic components.
- Has no common drawbacks such as ‘anti-static’ or ‘static-free’
- Can be used to protect printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip processes.
- Applicable as release surface in fabrication of parts cured at raised temperature.